HR Manager at EnKash (Nehat Tech Solutions Pvt. Ltd.)
Views:680 Applications:163 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:123
EnKash - Lead - Talent Acquisition (8-12 yrs)
A bit about EnKash (www,enkash.com)
EnKash, one of the fastest growing financial technology firms in the B2B space, focuses on enabling businesses to digitize and simplify their commercial payments through its state of the art technology platforms. It's comprehensive all-in-one commercial payments platform has led to businesses having a hassle free and frictionless payments experience and thereby, focus on their core business.
EnKash, with its unique business solutions, young team and a vibrant work environment has been making formidable marks in this segment. With several banking partners and more than 60000+ businesses onboarded on our platform in a short span, we are poised to grow rapidly from here on.
EnKash has also been covered by reputed national and international media and received many accolades and recognition that include:
- "Best B2B payment solution provider" in 8th Payments and Cards Award Summit
- "Amongst the top Start Ups to watch for " by Inc 42 media
A bit about how you as a member of Corporate Sales & Acquisition team, can make a difference @ EnKash
As a Talent Acquisition Lead, you will be responsible for bringing in the best talent possible to grow and scale our teams. You can expect high impact and wide-ranging responsibility: owning full-cycle recruiting, driving hiring strategy, leading first-in-kind searches, and delivering an exceptional candidate experience. You must be a builder who thrives in a learning environment - unafraid to try new things, embrace new ideas, and eager to build a company & its culture from scratch.
We bet, you will have a great time doing what you love to and that includes:
- Create, implement and design Talent acquisition strategy to achieve an annual hiring plan that emphasizes time, quality, cost and diversity of hires, process efficiency and stakeholder management. Should incorporate metrics & talent market knowledge
- Understand the company's overall hiring objectives and develop recruiting strategies to meet them
- Create strategic plans, execute them, track progress and iterate on the process
- Manage the entire talent acquisition process from sourcing to employee onboarding
- Work with everyone in the company to deliver a high-quality candidate experience
- Build the company and its culture
- Work with numbers and draw insights from analytics to make our hiring process smarter and more efficient.
- Lead and create leverage through overall sourcing strategies using sourcing optimization funnel to support talent strategy
- Develop Employee branding strategy and leverage Social channels for quality hiring
- Identifying and optimizing existing sourcing channels and scale recruiting organization resources to create a continuous funnel for key roles in alignment with business needs of the organisation
- Experience of recruiting high performing professionals from fintech companies for both tech and non tech roles
You should excel in this role, if you have:
- A passion for building teams and delivering an exceptional candidate experience
- 8+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience (tech and non tech) in a fast-paced and high-growth environment; with start-ups and preferably in the fintech space
- Proven ability to attract passive senior candidates and build diverse pipelines
- Experience with hiring senior as well as junior candidates
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- A data-driven approach to managing the entire talent acquisition process
- An interest to be a builder who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- An MBA in HR, from Tier 1 institutes will be a plus
Here's what's in store for you:
- A fast-paced, mentally stimulating and fast growth-oriented environment.
- No bureaucracy whatsoever, respect for logical and analytical minds.
- Witness the venture of entrepreneurship.
- Excellent performance bonuses and perks.
- Affable and competitive teammates.
- Flexible work regime
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.