HR Manager at EnKash (Nehat Tech Solutions Pvt. Ltd.)
Views:4978 Applications:359 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:333
EnKash - Growth Manager - Business/Corporate Acquisitions (5-10 yrs)
EnKash is a new age, highly dynamic & super energetic fintech start-up which is operating into business to business (B2B) payments space. As per Google-BCG report July 2016, B2B payments space is expected to touch $150 Bn. This space is needed to be disrupted by solving various inherent challenges of lack of acceptance infrastructure, broken financial supply chain and high transaction costs.
EnKash is the only B2B payments player in India which is committed to redefine the way businesses pay to each other and bringing efficiencies in the entire value chain. EnKash is tied up with leading banks to facilitate issuance of commercial or purchase cards, building acceptance mechanism for such cards, bringing all businesses & their supplier on one platform, building various other payment mechanism to create value by availing discounts from financial institutions, businesses or vendors and building future products which can not only facilitate only digitisation & automation of entire financial supply chain but also create strategic revenue opportunities for all players involved.
EnKash's cutting edge products & solutions have been entrusted by leading banks and have large set of satisfied customers varying across industries.
Job brief :
We are looking for a high-performing Sales People who can be part of our founding team leadership and desire to grow with the company. The successful candidate will meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
The person's responsibilities include developing key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans. Successful execution of these strategies is required to achieve financial targets. The person's duties will include hitting annual targets, building relationships and understanding customer trends.
- Own and hit/exceed annual sales targets within assigned region and accounts
- Develop and execute a strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Partner with customers to understand their business/product needs and objectives
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Understand category-specific landscapes and trends
- Reporting on forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts
Skill Set 1:
- Must have flair of understanding technology and enjoy building solutions
- Should able to understand customer's requirements & suggest best-fitted solutions
- Have worked either in commercial card domain or managed working capital finance or fund & non-fund based lending or vendor payments
- Have acquired SME/Mid to large corporate clients with short term finance needs
- Sound understanding of end to end underwriting/ credit/ risk policies & processes
- Should have a large set of satisfied customers and establish a good relationship
- Work experience should be more than 4 years in the above-mentioned domain
- B.E/ B. Tech & MBA candidates as a qualification but no restriction
Skill Set 2 :
- Proven solution selling experience, meeting or exceeding targets
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services
- Proven ability to position products against competitors
- Demonstrable experience as head of sales, developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills