Engineering Program Manager - Oil & Gas Industry (15-25 yrs)
We are hiring for US Based MNC Organization for Oil and Gas Industry who have project Management experience.
1. Assume total accountability for assigned Project(s) which includes directing and coordinating with personnel assigned to perform engineering, procurement, fabrication, and delivery for Equipment project(s)
2. Hold accountability to deliver assigned Project(s) with the appropriate level of quality, on time, on (or under) budgeted cost, and consistent with the contractual scope and UOP's standards & Specifications
3. Execute assigned Project(s) in accordance with the established Equipment delivery work process and consistent with customer's contractual requirements & expectations
4. Develop, maintain/ update, and implement a Project Quality Plan (PQP), MS Project schedule, and Project Execution Plan (PEP) for each assigned Project
5. Accurately forecast revenue flow consistent with contractual billing milestones for assigned Project(s) through timely invoicing and update/ maintain in SAP
6. Forecast requirements of resources required for successful execution of assigned Project(s) and to work with respective specialists & managers to ensure that necessary resources are assigned
7. Appraise project team of performance and to coach/ provide constructive feedback to this team throughout the Project
8. Build a positive attitude within project team by fostering productive and open communication
9. Liaise with/ support procurement specialist (buyer) to engage the services of vendors/ suppliers/ subcontractors (as necessary) in support of execution of assigned Project(s)
10. proactively manage change orders that define changes (either in scope or delivery impact or both) for assigned Project(s) with customer and with vendors/ sub-contractors/ suppliers
11. Regularly report project metrics for assigned Project(s)
12. Forecast potential problems (like cost over-runs, schedule delays, technical and/ or resource constraints etc) to Manager of Projects and identify actions to mitigate/ nullify impact to assigned Project(s)
13. Manage the customer interface during the term of the assigned Project(s)
14. Ensure that UOP safety procedures are implemented on each assigned Project
15. Perform required project close-out procedures for assigned Project(s) including participate in supplier performance evaluation
16. Conduct regular Meetings for assigned Project(s)
17. Report on project execution to Manager of Projects including regular updates of Cost Metrics, OTTR (on- time to request), COPQ (cost of poor quality), Quality PPM (parts per million) etc for assigned.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.