Engineering Manager - Telecommunications/Mobile Money Services (8-15 yrs)
Industry - IT-Software / Software Services
Category - IT & Systems
Skills - Engineering Manager
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description :
- You will play a meaningful role in building the team and accountable for its success. You will lead all aspects of development and quality activities to build appropriate technological solutions to meet the business expectation. Collaborate with Architects and Product Owners in crafting scalable and high-performance services.
- Our client is the digital force behind the leading provider of telecommunications and mobile money services in Africa.
- Their fast-growing team is building technology platforms and digital products that impact customers' lives and fundamentally transform the way businesses operate. their pioneering product development spans Analytics, Platforms, Digital Consumer Products, and Enterprise Product Engineering.
- The team is developing cutting-edge solutions for more than 116 million customers across the continent. They are focused on solving complex problems with the latest technologies.
- The company is driven by the vision of bridging the digital divide and increasing financial inclusion, helping to transform the lives of people in the countries we serve. They build products that deliver financial empowerment and drive innovation across the entire customer experience, combining smarter technology with smarter thinking.
- Manage a software engineering team that builds, designs and implements highly scalable and performant systems and applications.
- Influence and establish best engineering practices through strong design decisions, processes, and tools across the engineering teams.
- Contribute to the architecture of the system, take responsibility for the quality and stability of the product by getting hands-on with code and design reviews, debugging complex issues, among other things.
- Collaborate with Business and product teams to develop a long-term product roadmap, streamline and own product planning and release cycles.
- Hire engineers as required and nurture high-performing teams.
- Deeply empathetic towards users' needs.
- Able to envision solutions for a global product.
- Able to work through complex problems with a wide variety of people while being uncompromising on execution.
- Experienced in managing large engineering teams and collaborating with product managers.
- A seasoned leader who is comfortable with being hands-on, while possessing a deep understanding of building systems, web applications, mobile applications, data warehouses, automating processes
Great work culture
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Mrinalini Marwah on +91 124 452 5417.
Contact - Mrinalini Marwah - +91 124 452 5417
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.