Consultant at Kelly Services
Views:63 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Engineering Manager - Software Development (4-11 yrs)
We are scouting for smart, obnoxiously talented, self- driven individuals excited about being part of one of India's fastest-growing startups. Get in touch with us NOW!
Team Health - Build and communicate a clear growth path for each team member
- Ensure that every team member has high motivation and morale.
- Remove any blockers that the team may be facing.
- Engineering Roadmap - Work with engineering execs to define the engineering roadmap
- Define Metrics - Build and own the metrics to measure and improve team performance
- Documentation - Work with the team to keep the technical and team docs up to the mark
- Culture - Propagate company culture and strong engineering culture
- Programming - Code non-critical projects to maintain the technical sharpness
- Technical Leadership - Use past experience of architecting large systems to guide the team towards technical excellence
- Hiring - Build great engineering teams that can simplify complex problems, build modular systems and engineer for scale, stability and performance.
Desired Experience / Background - 4+ years of software engineering and development work
- Experience designing or building technically complex architectures Java, Node.js, Python, Ruby on rails.
Coding - Backend Development :
- Experience in 2+ years managing software development teams of at least 3 members
- Experience recruiting and building incredible engineering teams with complementary skill sets
Good to Have - Identified issues and built great processes for achieving engineering, product and team goals - Created high performing engineering teams from scratch - Built or managed teams building multi-app architectures.
- Worked in high growth startups - can make stability, performance and fast release trade-offs for different scenarios
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.