Director at Qrata
Views:101 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Engineering Manager - IT (7-10 yrs)
Role and Responsibilities:
- Managing a high-performing team of software engineers focused on the usability, performance, and scalability of our cross-border remittances platform.
- Championing developer capabilities in a fast-paced environment with a deep focus on quality, scalable design, and architecture.
- Motivating, engaging, coaching, and providing leadership to the engineering team.
- Partnering with technical and business leaders to plan, prioritize and execute an engineering-focused roadmap.
- Driving the adoption of engineering best practices to improve the quality and reliability of deliverables.
- BE / B.Tech /M.Tech in Computer Science, or a related field
- 7+ years of hands-on experience in building & running full-stack applications
- Proven track record of successfully leading and managing software engineering teams
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to make sound technical and architectural decisions
- Strong understanding of both back-end and front-end technologies
- Strong knowledge of software development methodologies, best practices, and coding standards
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams
- Having built 0-1 product in a fast growing startup environment would be a big plus
- Entrepreneurial spirit and willingness to learn more