Engineering Manager - Embedded/Hi-Voltage Labs (14-23 yrs)
Manage resources & workload for the scope under his responsibility :
- Ensure team's technical competences development at the state of the art
- Develop team members autonomy & leadership
- Monitor activities progress and take adequate measures
- Share, communicate, support company strategy and product vision
- Participate in the recruitment process of team members, facilitate their integration through a structured onboarding experience and provide them with guidance by setting clear goals and expectations during regular Performance and Development Interviews.
- Build effective teams, organise regular meetings to update about important topics and ensure compliance with our policies.
- Ensure continuous growth of the employees using our Hi! Hager University, and internal career opportunities.
- Guarantee the robustness / reliability of the technical solutions developed ;
- Define development priorities in line with group strategy in order to guarantee compliance with market commitments ;
- Ensure strong business synergy to limit development efforts between projects (platform, business bricks, etc.)
- Ensure technical and technological consistency by defining master plans
- Reduce development costs and time through targeted partnerships or subcontracting
- Establish partnerships to adapt our capacities and / or development skills to planned projects within the limit of the annual budget
- Supervise integration tests in the final environment / finished products with the R&D teams.
- Prepare, consolidate & lead budget for its organisation (invesment , expenses, ..)
- Define pluri-annual investment plan in line with strategy and roadmap
- Define & ensure respect of annual budget
- Control depreciation level.
- Apply Group Quality standard.
- Deploy & improve quality process in Engineering activities
- Ensure proper Quality performance of the products/solutions
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.