Delivery Leader - Technology and Digital Practice at Transearch India
Views:57 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Engineering Manager - Consumer Internet Firm (9-15 yrs)
1. Own the technical roadmap of one of the key components of product and delivery responsibility.
2. Ability to understand - why- a feature should be built in the services you own and its impact on the overall ecosystem.
3. Act as an architect in the team and mentor team members to come up with the technical solution that scale, follow SOA principles and prioritize right set of features.
4. Manage the day-to-day activities of the engineering team within an Agile/Scrum environment
5. Work closely with product counterpart and help in technical solutioning, design and interactions with other services.
6. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
7. Knowledge of software engineering practices & best practices like coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
8. Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
1. 9+ years of server side application development experience with Java/Scala/Python, SOA, JSON, NO-SQL, SQL, Web-Services and atleast 5 years on one of the leading cloud
2. Deeply technical with a track record of successful delivery
3. Entrepreneurial spirit combined with strong program and product management skills.
4. Proven success in building, motivating and retaining teams
5. Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex plans and designs
6. Excellent judgement, organizational, and problem solving skills
7. Excellent design and architecture knowledge
8. Data driven decision making
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.