Lead Executive search at Randstad India
Views:61 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Engineering Manager - Cloud Computing Platform (8-14 yrs)
- You are the kind of engineering leader who is passionate about distributed platforms and services that scale to handle massive data volumes of requests and growing the team that builds them. You have a passion to solve complex data problems at scale and enable building various products related to Cloud Computing eco system.
- You will be responsible for driving product/platform design, development and delivery end-to-end by working with different stakeholders. You serve as a thought leader constantly innovate the platform to remain ahead of the curve. You Collaborates across Dev/QA managers, product managers, architects, engineers, Operations, project manager and various cross-functional teams to deliver end-to-end features. You build, manage, coach, develop and enable a high performance team of 10-15 engineers and provide technical directions very closely.
Experience And Skills:
- 8-12 years of strong product development experience in building massively large scale distributed systems Strong understanding of Cloud eco Systems.
- Excellent computer fundamentals and problem solving skills
- Strategic influencing skills including the ability to promote continuous improvements in Development practices at all levels and across all areas of the team
- Strong leadership skills that inspires team confidence and respect while motivating team members in a creative and effective manner
- Superior organization, communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Must be a proven performer and team player that enjoy challenging assignments in a high-energy, fast growing and start-up workplace
- Willingness and demonstrated ability to be - hands on- and close to the technology
- Ability to quickly adapt in a dynamic environment
- It is a huge plus if you have,
- Experience shipping multi-tenant platforms for both SaaS and on-premise deployments
- Deep experience with infrastructure and systems engineering, and scaling services on cloud computing platforms like AWS/Azure
- Understanding of various relevant Internet open source frameworks
- Experience in application performance management and log analytics space