Practice Manager at CareerNet Consulting
Views:155 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Engineering Head - Software Product Developments - Payments (12-25 yrs)
Head - Engineering
- You will be responsible for developing payments products that will enable customers to pay online in a fast, secure and convenient way. We are currently looking for an experienced leader responsible for the planning, hiring, execution and success of multiple spaces within payments India.
- You are innovative, resourceful, flexible and self-directed. You gain the respect of software engineers, software test engineers and product managers quickly and you're able to excite customers, internal stakeholders and your team about a vision, a product and a roadmap beyond V1.
- You also like to roll up your sleeves and get hands on when necessary. Our ideal candidate prioritizes well, communicates clearly and compellingly, understands how to drive a high level of focus and excellence with a strong team and has a demonstrable track record of success building teams and delivering new features or products.
Basic qualifications :
- BS degree or higher in CS
- Have a strong sense of ownership, urgency and drive
- Be a strong leader, mentor, recruiter and people manager, must have managed Engineering Managers/Sr Managers
- Has 12+ years of experience in software development
- Work effectively across functional teams
- Be customer focused and result oriented
Preferred qualifications :
- Experience in Payments/eCommerce/Consumer Internet domain
- Have experience building and running distributed systems for online services at scale
- Nimbleness and comfort with ambiguity; comfort responding quickly to rapidly evolving threats and opportunities
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and create a sense of urgency in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Having implemented Agile in previous teams
- Experience in high availability systems design/development is highly desired.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices Strong sense of ownership, drive and ability to deliver results