Lead Specialist - Executive Search & Selection at Randstad India
Views:453 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:54
Engineering Head - Product Firm - IIT/NIT/BITS (15-20 yrs)
URGENT OPPORTUNITY for an ENGINEERING HEAD with the Product based Organization
Education : B.E / B.Tech Graduate from Tier-I institute with a proven track record in developing solutions for large enterprises.
Reporting to - Business Head/CTO
- 15 - 20 (10 yrs development experience and 5 yrs as integration expert.)
- We are looking for an energetic, dedicated and focused technologist with solid development and integration experience. The role entails technical solutions,project/team management and development and on time delivery of high-quality projects as per customer's expectation and satisfaction.
The incumbent must also have a deep knowledge of system integration and development issues in the following areas:
- Development Technologies: J2EE, NodeJS, PHP and similar
- Communication Protocols : He should have worked extensively in SMPP/SMTP, REST,SOAP, XML and similar communication protocols.
- Content Management : He should have worked on popular CMS systems and content exhaleration technologies like AKAMAI and similar.
- Messaging Architecture : He should have strong experience in crafting Enterprise
- Messaging solutions involving technologies like JMS, Active MQ, Redis, Kafka and similar.
- Frameworks for deployment and orchestration like Docker, Kubernetes, JIRA or similar
- Business and KPI Reporting: He should have experience in reporting dashboards like TABLEAUX, Microsoft Excel, Crystal reports and similar.
Key Result Areas :
As an engineering head, an incumbent is expected to perform and deliver the following task
1. Lead and develop a team of engineers that includes developer, architects, QA and Project Managers, devops engineers etc.
2. Develop and deliver the products and services as per the defined scope of work in a timely manner
3. Ensure technological excellence for delivered products in terms of scalability, reliability, availability and redundancy in consultation with the CTO.
4. Be able to develop reusable frameworks/components and POCs to accelerate development on projects
5. Must own consistency and high quality in solution delivery
6. Is able to set up the development and production environments and troubleshoot performance issues
7. Is able to troubleshoot the complex technical issues on projects
8. Is required to provide support to program managers as and when required for successful completion of programs/projects.
9. Is able to develop engineering capabilities for future competitiveness & build software products with best development practices and procedures