Director at Indigo Global Consultants
Views:148 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Engineering Head - Chemical Industry (17-26 yrs)
Head - Engineering
Job Description :
- Candidate from chemical industry will be preferred as well as specialty chemical and Chlor Alkali Companies.
- Candidate should have exposure of Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation maintenance as he will be heading the engineering function of one particular business.
- Ensure equipment availability, integrity of engineering assets and execution of improvement projects within stipulated time and budget, while complying with statutory and EHS norms in order to achieve business targets
- Analyse and prepare R&M and CAPEX budget and ensure expenditure within approved amount
- Monitor and control engineering inventory within agreed norms
- Ensure equipment | plant uptime and integrity of engineering assets
- Ensure efficient generation of utilities, and identify and execute ENCON and process efficiency improvement initiatives
- Generate more value from the moneys spent, and bring and adhere to best engineering standards and practices and EHS compliance
- Establish and sustain GHK
- Ensure timely planning and execution of improvement projects
- Ensure adherence to relevant SOPs
- Perform the role of people manager for the team
- Ensure compliance to statutory requirements
- Provide MIS reports within agreed timelines
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.