Senior Recruiter at Impact Management
Views:146 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Engineering Director - Supply Chain Management Software - eCommerce (14-20 yrs)
Director of engineering-Supply chain management-Ecommerce
Exp : 14 - 20 Years
Technical Guidance :
- You will provide technical leadership to a team of excellent software engineers; this requires that you have the technical depth to make complex design decisions and the hands-on ability to lead by example.
Execution and Delivery :
- You will be expected to instill and follow good software development practices and ensure timely delivery of high-quality products. You should be familiar with agile practices as well as be able to adapt these to the needs of the business, with a constant focus on product quality.
Team management :
- You will be responsible for hiring and mentoring your team; helping individuals grow in their careers, having constant dialogue about their aspirations and sharing prompt, clear and actionable feedback about performance.
The Successful Applicant :
Technical depth :
- You have the strong technical competence required to gain credibility. Ability to architect, design and code yourself. Technical experience in building and operating web-based applications. Deep understanding of all layers of the web-stack work (from the client interface to the database.) Knowledge of multiple technology stacks/languages/tools and their pros/cons.
Execution ability : Focus on delivering products in a timely manner with high quality. Familiarity with multiple software development practices and tools, and the proven ability to adapt, champion and institute good practices and tools.
You must have a degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Strong understanding of object oriented programming, concurrency and fundamentals of computer-science.
- Total of 9+ years experience building cutting edge products.
- Deep experience in building very large scale applications and 2 + years experience in team management.
- Strong problem solving skills, data structures and algorithms.
- Experience with distributed systems handling large amounts of data.
- Excellent coding skills in Java/J2EE.
- Very good understanding of Web Technologies.
- Good understanding and experience with using open source technologies and building complex products.
- Handling large data (batch and real-time), workflows and scheduling, building pluggable frameworks and systems, strong abstraction and architecture skills.
- Experience using traditional RDBMS, NOSQL DBs (Cassandra, MongoDB, Aerospike etc.), caches (redis, memcache), messaging frameworks (Rabbit MQ, Kafka).
- Experience in big data processing (storm, spark, map-reduce) is a plus.