Key Account Manager at Sparkinfy
Views:37 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Engineer - Electronics Design - Automotive (8-10 yrs)
- Drive development of vehicle electronic systems and parts like lighting modules (head lamp, tail lamp, indicator lamps, LED lamps, Electromagnetics etc..), instrument clusters and regulator/ charging units as per performance/ quality/ cost/ weight targets and plants manufacturing requirement
- Layout and packaging of above parts in vehicle DMU considering all aspects of functionality and manufacturability
- Conduct DR, FMEA (system/ design) and apply all such tools in the design phase
- Define performance and reliability test parameters, procedures for such parts
- Keep track of global trends in relevant technology, regulations and develop long term road maps and appropriate work plan
- Benchmarking and generation of ideas for better performance, quality, cost, weight etc.
- Root cause analysis for quality issues using QC tools and countermeasure actions
- Knowledge of automotive EMI/EMC standards is must
- Proficient in all tools for electronics circuit design, PCB layout/routing, simulation for circuits (Altium/ LTSpice), thermal/ EMI/EMC aspects and CAD tool, preferably Unigraphics
- Knowledge about automotive industry standards and regulations from an EMC standpoint
- Awareness about test box/fixture design
- Strong analytical skills and working experience on different analyses such as worst case, Monte Carlo, tolerance stack up, power dissipation, stress etc.
- Exposure to electronics manufacturing and validation facilities, hands-on testing/ test set-up experience