SVP at Engati Technologies
Views:244 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Engati - Customer Success Director (6-10 yrs)
Engati is a leading product platform (SaaS platform) in the customer experience domain. Engati is also a renowned chatbot platform in the world with a presence in 186 countries and over 30,000+ registered accounts. Headquartered in the United States, Engati has offices in Bangalore, Mumbai, California, and Philadelphia. Engati is also the winner of 'Best AI-powered technology solution' as part of the CODiE Awards 2021.
As the Head of Customer Success, your primary responsibility is to provide a world-class experience for our customers and partners, spearheading customer advocacy and allowing our customers to take full advantage of our product offerings... You'll lead a team of customer success managers and on-boarders, implementing and shaping the best practices across the team. We've recently restructured the company to enable us to grow and place a greater focus on customer success so it's a fascinating time to join us
- Deliver business impact and innovation to a customer's business by understanding our customers' key business issues and opportunities
- Drive a team of CSMs to do Quarterly reviews, smooth product launches, and consistently keep customers in the loop with new changes in the platform
- Serve as the internal voice of the customer and advocate for your client's needs (services, support, product management, executive alignment)
- Drive the strategy and alignment to deliver key company and customer success objectives including but not limited to - GRR, NRR, Advocacy and adoption
- Build strategic relationships with key customer contacts across different levels in customer orgs
Create evangelists and champions by enabling and supporting key members in customer orgs
- Build and nurture C-level relationships across accounts in the portfolio to solidify existing relationships while driving strong referral
- Manage key customer escalations and red accounts by mobilizing and leveraging resources from across the company if needed
- Lead the team of CSMs to overachieve their operational metrics
- Grow and Manage a strong team of enthusiastic and hardworking CSM by mentoring, coaching, and performance management
- Collaborative leadership style with the ability to influence peers and resources from different groups in the company to ensure customer satisfaction and success
- 8+ years of Customer Success experience at a software-based business in the areas of Support, Service Delivery, or Client Success
- 5+ years experience in Customer Success Management
- 2+ years of experience in managing and building teams
- Experience in managing a $5M+ USD portfolio of B2B globally distributed customers teams focusing on growing accounts
- Strong technical (software) and innovation aptitude is a must
- Understanding of best practices for enterprise Support products and experience with complex IT deployments
- Analytical and negotiation skills, particularly at executive levels
- Strong understanding of SaaS and multi-tenancy fundamentals
- A passionate team player with immense energy and affinity to work with customers and grow them.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and writing) to converse with customers and handle challenging situations demonstrating leadership qualities.
- Highly organized and able to multitask. Self-driven and proactive in nature.
- Ability to reason, think, identify problems, and work with teams to design, estimate, & deliver a solution for the same.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.