Recruitment Consultanat at WEN
Views:627 Applications:151 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:150
Engagement Manager - M&A - Water/Energy/Governance Sector (9-14 yrs)
We are an AI (Artificial Intelligence) platform company focused on the TMT (Technology Media and Telecom) and Diversified Industrials sectors. Our focus is on Strategy and M&A (Mergers and Acquisitions) use case. We work with Investment Banks, Private Equity firms and Corporations globally. Our uniqueness is in automating research and analytics thereby releasing ~90% of the manual effort; providing predictive analytics on industries and companies that enables business outcomes.
We are looking for the best professionals in Industrial sector available in India and outside. Within the Industrial sector, we specialize in Aerospace & Defense, Chemicals, Waste Management and Diversified Industrials.
Role: Engagement Manager ( Industrial )
- You will be working on creation of many globally unique analytics assets as part of our Product and then using the outputs of the Product to provide consulting to our clients. You will experience working with some of the sharpest minds in the Industrial sector focused on Strategy and M&A.
- You are either an individual contributor or managing a team in the Industrial industry. You must have expertise in specific segments of the industry (for example, Aerospace & Defense, Chemicals, HVAC, Industrial Software, Waste Management et al) and have a demonstrable track record of independent thinking and analytics to industry and company attractiveness.
- 9+ years of experience in industry
- Currently in a client delivery and thought leadership position in Business Research, Consulting or part of a Corporation's Strategy team
You will have 2 primary responsibilities:
- Doing research on industry segments and building content relating to industry and company attractiveness, company growth areas, financial performance, valuations et al.
- Being part of a highly talented and motivated team that is pioneering new thinking on industry outlook
- Use the output of our product, augment it with creative thinking and create compelling presentations and models for our M&A clients
- In addition, you will be expected to contribute with your ideas on all aspects of the firm so that we all succeed. There are no barriers and you should have an independent point-of-view.
Required Skills & Personal Attributes:
- Excellent business writing and verbal communication skills including presentation skills.
- Detail-oriented with high standards for written and visual presentation of information. Excellent research, analytical, and numerical skills. Logical thought process to think through a problem and develop solutions.
- Ability to develop and articulate strategic recommendations based on rigorous data analysis.
- High degree of proficiency in MS Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel etc.)
- Strong inter-personal skills; ability to work with teams in a timeline driven high pressure environment (typical of consulting firms); self-driven with a high level of motivation and energy; a strong 'can do' attitude; ability and willingness to work in a small and fast growing set-up; ability to pro-actively identify ways to contribute to the firm's goals & mission; international experience; professional appearance as well as manner of speaking.
Some sample engagements with Fortune 500 companies:
Global Waste Management: Identification of $1 Bn in M&A targets
- Fortune 100 Industrial: Market sizing, trends, competitive analysis and Go-to-Market strategy for India, Bangladesh, and Singapore
- Fortune 100 Industrial: Comprehensive Water and wastewater industry analysis for India and development of growth strategies; QFD based product design for B2C Water Purification products
- Fortune 100 industrial: Market sizing and opportunity analysis for industrial products-power controls, power electronics, water treatment, valves, NDT, renewable energy etc. and development of customer acquisition strategies
- Fortune 100 industrial: Market sizing and growth strategy for water and waste-water treatment solutions. Developed a roadmap for $300 Mn in 3 years; helped realize year 1 revenues
- Fortune 100 industrial: Market sizing and go to market strategy for building, process automation and safety and productivity solutions. Identified and facilitated delivery of $30 Mn revenue in 1 year
- Fortune 500 automotive: Passenger and commercial vehicles strategy for a Chinese OEM including detailed competitive benchmarking
- Fortune 100 industrial: Global industry analytics and identification of 32 growth areas; identified JV partners/ M&A prospects for 5 growth areas
- Global strategy consulting firm: News analytics to identify business signals for investments in companies
- Fortune 100 Industrial: India market sizing for water and wastewater treatment market and competitive analysis
- Leader in Water and Wastewater in India: Market sizing, competitive analysis, Go-to-market strategies with identification of integrators as potential partners
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.