Talent Consultant at Women Entrepreneur Network
Views:685 Applications:167 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:166
Engagement Manager - Energy/Chemical/Water/Defense/Aerospace Industry (9-15 yrs)
engagement manager-enegy, chemical, water, defense, aerospace
- You will be working on creation of many globally unique analytics assets as part of our Product and then using the outputs of the Product to provide consulting to our clients. You will experience working with some of the sharpest minds in the Industrial sector focused on Strategy and M&A.
- You are either an individual contributor or managing a team in the Industrial industry. You must have expertise in specific segments of the industry (for example, Aerospace & Defense, Chemicals, HVAC, Industrial Software, Waste Management et al) and have a demonstrable track record of independent thinking and analytics to industry and company attractiveness.
- 9+ years of experience in industry
- Currently in a client delivery and thought leadership position in Business Research, Consulting or part of a Corporation's Strategy team
You will have 2 primary responsibilities:
- Doing research on industry segments and building content relating to industry and company attractiveness, company growth areas, financial performance, valuations et al.
- Being part of a highly talented and motivated team that is pioneering new thinking on industry outlook
- Use the output of our product, augment it with creative thinking and create compelling presentations and models for our M&A clients
- In addition, you will be expected to contribute with your ideas on all aspects of the firm so that we all succeed. There are no barriers and you should have an independent point-of-view.
Required Skills & Personal Attributes:
- Excellent business writing and verbal communication skills including presentation skills.
- Detail-oriented with high standards for written and visual presentation of information. Excellent research, analytical, and numerical skills. Logical thought process to think through a problem and develop solutions.
- Ability to develop and articulate strategic recommendations based on rigorous data analysis.
- High degree of proficiency in MS Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel etc.)
- Strong inter-personal skills; ability to work with teams in a timeline driven high pressure environment (typical of consulting firms); self-driven with a high level of motivation and energy; a strong 'can do' attitude; ability and willingness to work in a small and fast growing set-up; ability to pro-actively identify ways to contribute to the firm's goals & mission; international experience; professional appearance as well as manner of speaking.
- Bachelor's degree (Engineering/ Commerce/ Economics) from a top-tier university (such as IITs, NITs, DU, etc.); And an MBA from one of the top institutions in India / abroad
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.