Engagement/Business Development Manager - AI Firm (2-7 yrs)
We are looking for Engagement Manager / Business Development Manager for a young, fast-growing AI company that is shaking up how work gets done across enterprises. The Organization has till date received USD 1 Million funding. The company helps clients identify opportunities for automation, then uses a variety of AI and advanced automation techniques to rapidly model manual work in the form of code. The impact of the Company's work has already been felt across some of the most reputable Fortune 500 companies, who are consequently seeing major gains in efficiency, client satisfaction, and overall savings.
Job Title : Engagement Manager (EM)
Location : Bangalore (Electronic City - Phase 1)
- The EM will work directly with the CEO, founder and other senior leaders of the company.
- S/he will fuel the growth of the company by working with three sets of key stakeholders to deliver proprietary systems that have high client impact.
- client teams
- internal engineering teams
- the Company's senior leadership
Key Deliverables -
- Managing the development lifecycle of automation systems, from planning to deployment
- Scoping and prioritizing development activities based on business impact
- Coordinating activities across teams such as business development and engineering for timely releases
- Owning client relationships and managing client expectations
- Identifying new processes for automation to be shared with business development managers
- Managing timelines, deadlines, feature sets, releases, and budget
- Managing client escalations to ensure timely resolution
- BE / B Tech + MBA (tier 1) with 4-6 years of client experience, ideally with executive presence and a track record of client impact.
- Experience delivering client projects on time and on budget
- Systematic problem-solving skills, with ability to think on your feet
- Strong sense of ownership and drive
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, with excellent document preparation skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Bonus Skills
- Experience with agile project management and enterprise-grade software development
- Design sense and/or experience creating high-quality, publication-ready collateral
- Deep curiosity and analytical inclination
- Financial modelling skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.