Talent Acquisition Manager at Engagely.ai
Views:522 Applications:180 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Engagely.ai - Associate Director - Implementation - Project/Program Management (10-15 yrs)
Associate Director- Implementation- Engagely (10 to 15 years exp.) - Mumbai
We are looking for a rock-star candidate to work in the head the Implementation team at Engagely. You will be responsible for driving end to end Project life cycle by leading a passionate team, hence we expect the candidate to be comfortable working in a dynamic environment with a data and number driven approach. Leading multiple projects at a time you will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operational and tactical aspects of the projects. This is a high visibility leadership role in the organization.
- Responsible for P&L management, Project & Resource budgeting, Process management.
- Scoping, planning and executing Project/Program Management methodologies, processes, standards, best practices, and using appropriate control and communication tools and techniques towards successful Project delivery and Benefit Realization.
- Establish a governance framework to effectively manage all professional services assignments.
- Focus on solving customer complex problems, working with cross functional teams and fostering Innovation culture
- Working as an escalation gate to resolve critical issues and enhancing the performance and quality
- Excellence in conducting advance planning for resources, manpower deployment, deficit, backfill and rendering technical support, ensuring the execution of projects within time, quality, cost & budgetary parameters
- End to end management of project life-cycle (Project Initiation to Project Closure)
- Plan, schedule, track and manage overall project execution.
- Effective management of project metrics such as cost, effort, schedule, product and process quality etc
- Identify process and product improvement opportunities
- To ensure that the deliverables meet the SLA and quality parameters.
- Knowledge and application of best practices in project management to comply with the standards
- Maintain continuous alignment of project scope with strategic business objectives & make recommendations to modify the processes to enhance effectiveness toward the business result or strategic intent.
Knowledge and Experience:
- MBA +B.Tech with 10-15 years of Project/Program Management experience
- PMP Certified preferred
- IT governance, Project & Program Management
- Proven ability to work well cross-functionally and with customers.
- Strong communication, presentation and analytical skills
- A keen eye for detail and proven project management skills
- A good track record of end to end & turnkey delivery
- Ability to manage large teams, coach and motivate them.
About Exponentia.ai: Exponentia is an AI tech organization with presence across India, Singapore, Middle East, and the UK. We are an innovative and disruptive organization, working on cutting edge technology to help our clients transform into the enterprises of the future. We provide artificial intelligence-based products/platforms capable of automated cognitive decision making to improve productivity, quality, and economics of the underlying business processes. Currently, we are transforming ourselves and rapidly expanding our business.
About Engagely.ai: Engagely is an artificial intelligence based conversational product by Exponentia. Our core engine uses NLP and machine intelligence to deliver intelligent conversations. We help organizations create virtual assistants, bringing in automation and insightful customer engagement.