Senior Consultant Recruitment at Crescendo Global
Views:1174 Applications:305 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Employee Relations & Grievance Management Role - B2B eCommerce Platform (5-10 yrs)
Location: Pune and Bangalore
Exciting job opportunity for a detail-oriented HR professional with indepth understanding on Employee relations and grievance handling.
Your Future Employer: B2B eCommerce platform
1. Managing compliances specified under different applicable acts like - Legal Metrology Act, Drugs & Cosmetics Act, FSS Act, Insecticides, Municipal Acts etc. and laws related to establishment and labor, etc.
2. Ensure compliance with legal requirements under various enactments
3. Ensure Code of Conduct Policy Formation, Training and Implementation Organization wide
4. Mitigate risk of any negative impact due to transition between various employee categories (RSO, SAs, 3P)
5. Maintain compliance with legal and regulatory rules, and ensure compliance with internal policies.
6. Compliance officer for all the statutory and legal compliances. Shall represent company before various authorities for beneficial outcome
7. Procurement of licenses and registrations under various applicable laws,
8. Maintaining registers and records, tracking validity of the licenses and post registration compliances & license conditions etc.
9. Draft, review written representations and replies to various governmental and quasi government authorities
10. Ensure preparation of responses to show cause notices and other documents in conjunction with the compliances.
11. MIS related to compliances and open show cause notices etc
1. 5+ years of experience in Litigations, organization grievance management, Anchors investigation, Elements of legal proof reading
2. Experience in partnering with people managers for blue-collar employees, with a focus on ER-IR & Contract Labour management
3. Strong drive on execution through coordination with a plethora of stakeholders, via strong communication skills
What is in it for you?
1. Professional Growth Opportunities: Engaging in an employee relations role provides an excellent opportunity for professional growth. You'll gain valuable experience in managing and resolving workplace issues, enhancing your conflict resolution and communication skills.
2. Influence Positive Workplace Culture: As an employee relations professional, you play a pivotal role in shaping and maintaining a positive workplace culture. Your efforts in fostering strong employee-employer relationships contribute to increased job satisfaction, higher morale, and a harmonious work environment.
We receive a lot of applications on a daily basis so it becomes a bit difficult for us to get back to each candidate. Please assume that your profile has not been shortlisted in case you don't hear back from us in one week. Your patience is highly appreciated.
Profile Keywords: Litigation, employee relations, organisation culture, 1. Complaints, labour laws, harassment cases etc.