Recruitment Consultant at Talpro
Views:13017 Applications:1095 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:160
Employee Engagement Specialist/HR Business Partner - IIM/XLRI/TISS/SCMHRD (3-6 yrs)
- Be responsible in building the entire playbook of how to build scalable conversational models to capture pulse of employees in a personalised and scalable manner.
- Design the conversations including questions and answers that would help engage with the clients in a very succinct, clear and unbiased way in order to collect feedback based in different drivers and events.
- Create new frameworks collecting employee's feedback data to improve participation and deep insights.
- Work closely with analytics team to understand the results and effectiveness of the conversations and improve accordingly.
- Speak regularly with client companies and their employees to understand the employees journey and experience to help build better conversations.
- Execute and send regular conversations to employees and build insights out of the feedback.
Who are we looking for :
- You should have minimum 3 years experience in HR/ people function role focussed on employee engagement.
- You should have experience in creating content for employee engagement surveys. Experience in clients facing role in a consulting company such as Gallup, Aon Hewitt, Mercer is a plus.
- MBA in HR from top tier college (TISS, MDI, SCMHRD, XLRI, etc.)
- Strong language skills. Passion to create high quality content.
- Ability to build different people engagement drivers and sub-drivers.
- Passionate about People and building great culture at work.
- Psychology/ Social Science background preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.