Emkay Global Financial Services - Portfolio Manager - Wealth Management (4-8 yrs)
Job Description :
- Understanding of financials of all sector's and knowledge of key ratio's.
- Origination of deals from the markets through calling on a daily basis.
- Outgoing calls to PSU banks, Mutual Funds and other financial institutions for quotes
- Worked on Secondary Debt Market and have done the execution as well.
- Follow up on deals on regular basis till the execution.
- Maintaining a list of approved securities for client purchases
- Knowledge of websites and other sources in the fixed income space to extract real time data.
- Preparation of MIS for internal reporting to Management and other roles and responsibilities as and when assigned.
- Placement of deals processed to bankers and other financial institutions through calling on a daily basis and exploring new list of investors apart from existing ones.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Understanding of Balance sheet, PL, Cash flows etc.
- Knowledge of Mutual Funds.
- Knowledge of NCD, CP, Bonds, Fixed Income Market and Money Market instrument Etc.
- Should have good command in Excel, Word, Power Point etc.
- Should be able to use various websites at a time.
- Good Communication Skill