Emkay Global Financial Services - Manager - Currency & Commodities (2-6 yrs)
- Target Client meetings, Conversions and revenue from Currency and Commodities
- Acquire corporate customers having exposure in FX or Commodities which require hedging on Exchanges
- Complete KYC and margin collection and activation
- Handover selected clients to Sales traders for activation, revenue and better service
- Candidates should have keen interest in working with Banks FX dealing or corporate treasuries.
- Candidate should be confident and proactive in corporate meetings at CFO/MD levels.
- Basic knowledge about operating terminals like Bloomberg, Reuters, and similar software
- Candidate should have an indepth knowledge in advising premium Export/ Import oriented companies on their foreign exchange and interest rate exposures.
- The incumbent would be targeting the large scale treasuries for hedging and optimisation for well-known companies in India.
- Candidate is expected to attend 20-30 meetings fixed in a month through team members and seeking businesses through references.
- Candidates will get thorough training on all subject matters and sales. Travelling within Mumbai and outstation for client meetings could be an integral part (at least one to two travels in a month)
- Candidate should be able to develop independent view and should have the skill set of convincing clients for hedging their exposures using Forwards, Futures, Swaps and Options.
- Candidate should have excellent MS Office skills (Excel, Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint)
Qualification : MBA Preferable