Emkay Global Financial Services - Lead Analyst - Institutional Research - Cement Sector (8-12 yrs)
- An ideal candidate will be working as lead for Cement sector and have votes.
- Use skills as a seasoned and experienced professional with a full understanding of industry practices and organizational policies and procedures
- Someone who can write independently and provides major contribution to Key Thematic reports.
- Leads and provides Research coverage in Cement on regular basis with excellent modelling and valuation skills
- Releases periodic research notes
- Regularly voted at several top domestic institution funds.
- Responsible for active interaction with top management of sector related companies and advising institutional clients on investment opportunities
- Works with Corporate Access to arrange roadshows, one-on-one meeting and concalls for institutional investors with management of sector related companies.
- Handles client requests and provides useful insights during morning meetings with Sales and liaisons with company IR
- Team management ability:
- Mentors the associates to enrich their experience with Emkay and understanding of the sector with excellent managerial skills.
- This role will require collaborative work approach with other members of the Institutional Research, Sales and Sales Trading teams.
- Candidate should be willing to travelling within India and outside India
- Institutional Research, Corporate access, Institutional Sales and Sales Trading and other business entities of Emkay
- Strong financial and analytical skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team oriented environment
- MBA from premier institute or Chartered Accountant with CFA
- Minimum 8 -12 years of relevant work experience in Institutional Research