Manager HR at Emeritus
Views:3152 Applications:144 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Emeritus - Senior Manager - Customer Relationship Management (4-10 yrs)
At EMERITUS, we believe that great leaders make the world a better place. Our purpose is to create great leaders through education programs. We offer online education programs to learners across the world in collaboration with the executive education divisions of MIT Sloan, Columbia Business School and Tuck School of Business.
We are looking for a CRM Senior Manager who will be working with Associate Director of Product and Analytics to set and monitor marketing strategies that will be fostering long-term relationships with our prospects and learners(participants). In this role, you will plan and execute deliverables to boost our company's customer engagement & retention. To be successful in this position, you should have solid experience with Customer Relationship Systems and KPI metrics. Ultimately, we want you to increase revenues and achieve business goals by building a customer-oriented journey for prospects and participants.
- Monitor relationships with existing customers through CRM systems
- Developing and implementing marketing techniques that will drive new customers, repeat purchases and improve conversions
- Ensure the CRM system provides an effective sales funnel
- Set specific marketing strategies to retain customers, Improve conversion from old leads
- Plan and manage multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Execute strategies to address customers- needs, Improving repeat purchases and referral rates of customers
- Track marketing metrics and trends, like conversion rates and web analytics
- Assist with organizing promotional events to reach prospective customers
- Conduct market research to follow trends, competition and implement best practices
- Proven work experience as a CRM Manager or similar role
- Proven background in customer acquisition strategies
- Technical expertise with any of the CRM systems such as Salesforce.com, Marketing Cloud, Marketo etc.
- Experience managing a consulting team on a day to day basis to create client deliverables
- Analyze and document client CRM activities and initiatives
- Ability to articulate and compare alternative approaches drawing from previous engagements and recommended solutions
- Ability to independently develop CRM strategies based on strong analytical skills and business knowledge
- Knowledge of online marketing methods and best practices
- Strong communication skills along with a customer-oriented attitude
- How you match Learn more about how you match this job poster's requirements.