Managing Partner/Founder at Workoid Consultants
Views:51 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Emerging Tech Consultant - Procurement - Management Consulting Firm - IIT/NIT/BITS/IIM/FMS/MDI (5-10 yrs)
We are looking for a Emerging Tech Consultant - Procurement for a niche management consulting firm based at Bengaluru.
Job Details :
Location : Narayanapura, Mahadevapura, Bengaluru
Role : Permanent ; Individual Contributor
Reports to : Client
Work Timings : 5 days working, ; Working from Office Roster basis;
CTC : Industry Standards
Experience : 5-10 years of progressive industry and/or consulting experience in FMCG, F&B, IT/High-tech, Industrial/Consumer Goods, Retail, or Manufacturing. Extensive Implementation experience (2-5 years) of AL/ML solutions for either Source-to-Contract or Procure-to-Pay process areas in global complex organizations.
Education : Graduate from Premier Engg School + MBA from Premier Institute ( Pref)
Mandatory Skills : Ariba, SAP ECC
Skills Required : Procurement, S2P, Source-to-Pay, GEP SMART, Coupa, Ariba, Zycus, Digital Transformation, Procurement Transformation,
- Proven expertise in Artificial Intelligence (including deep learning algorithms), Natural Language Processing along with expertise in programming traditional machine learning algorithms, algorithm design & usage
- Deep knowledge of ERP tools and best-in-class S2P suites (e.g. SAP Ariba/ Coupa/ Zycus etc.)
- Strong communication skills, good interpersonal skills, and the ability to work in a cross-functional global organization
- Prior experience in team management with strong stakeholder management skills & the ability to work with remote teams
- Proficient with Project Management methodologies with at least 3+ large scale project deliveries
The role requires individuals to be responsible for successful implementation of emerging technology solutions in procurement processes, lending specific subject matter knowledge to the design and integration phase of each project. The incoming consultant will assist clients in transformation initiatives ranging from operational improvement, strategic cost reduction initiatives through emerging technologies at a global scale. He/she is responsible for managing internal stakeholders, external partners, successfully lead transformation efforts, and support with leadership updates. He/she should have strong analytical skills and the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy. He/she would work with cross-functional teams and business leads to ensure project deliverables, manage risks or escalations, and seek support on roadblocks.
1. Independently manage end-to-end transformation work streams enabled by Emerging Technologies (Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning) for Source to Pay processes for either direct or indirect spend category with complete ownership to meet client requirements, cost reduction targets, compliance, and improvement on KPIs
2. Design and implement futuristic Source to Pay processes with underlying procurement operating model, functional and technical solutions for a complex global organization.
3. Work closely with business stakeholders and process experts within the client organization to identify the best To-be process and technology landscape
4. Identify and align the requirements for integration to be successful with existing systems and processes
5. Demonstrate ability in managing Emerging Tech Implementation projects for Procurement-
6. Collaborate with an implementation partner to ensure a smooth end-to-end delivery including the rollout and stabilization for global locations.
7. Align with key stakeholders (Procurement Directors, Business and Delivery Leads, and others) on the plan.
8. Proactively identify risks and mitigation approaches
Good to have
Certification/Training in Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning/Natural Linguistic Programming is a plus