Client Partner at Hector and Streak
Views:664 Applications:126 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Emerging Corporate Lending Role - Investments Domain (2-9 yrs)
Domain : Investments
Department; Group: ECL (Emerging Corporate Lending)
Purpose / Key roles and responsibilities :
- Identify/Prospecting business opportunities in the given market.
- Market Coverage - Reach out to Clients/Associates/Intermediaries across the given market
- Sourcing & closure of deals.
- To maintain relationships with emerging and mid-market clients at CFO/CEO level to originate business for fund-based products with ticket size up to Rs.100 cr.
- Liaise with intermediaries to generate a steady flow of deal prospects/leads.
- To collaborate with internal teams for IC processes and approval.
- Post-investment monitoring of the borrower companies.
- Responsible for disbursal targets and responsible for income generation from existing as well as new clients.
Suitable candidates may forward their updated profiles in strict confidence along with below details
Hector & Streak Consulting Pvt Ltd