Emcure - Senior Manager - HR Operations/HR Analytics & HR Business Partner - Corporate Function (8-12 yrs)
1. Ensuring that MIS for all HR related data is maintained- Vacancies, New Joinings, Attrition, Performance Ratings/Position tracker/Talent Pool/ and other relevant data as required by Management or HR Leaders.
2. Real time updation by coordinating with HRBP's and COE's for all the MIS.
3. Working and sharing the weekly HR dashboard by working on all the gathered Data.
4. Analyzing the data for further gathering insights and proposing solutions and predictive analytics.
5. Managing the PMS data during appraisals and coordinating with PMS-COE team for updating the Ratings and helping with Legacy ratings.
6. Managing the team of 1-2 person and ensuring their Performance/Motivation/and timely delivery.
7. HR Business Partnering for all HO based employees with the support of team.
8. Driving all HR initiatives for HO based Employees.
1. Process Orientation
2. Team Management
3. Customer Focus
4. Analytical Mindset
5. Planning, Prioritizing and Organizing.
1. Real time Data Maintenance
2 Timely submission of Dashboard
3. Data Accuracy
4. Stakeholder Delight
5. Seamless coordination with Field HRBP and COE.
Educational Qualification and Experience:-
1. Full time MBA( HR Specialization preferred)
2. Min 8 years Experience post MBA
3. Certification in HR Analytics or allied subjects preferred.