Emcure - General Manager - Business Development (12-17 yrs)
Role:- Business Development and Portfolio Management for Emerging Markets business( Russia, CIS, Africa, Asia, and LATAM) in order to achieve organizational Goals.
1. Responsible for identifying and creating new business opportunities for growth in emerging markets through product Inlicensing.
2. Carrying out marketing analytics to identify trends, evaluate opportunities & forecasting and develop portfolio with strategic collaboration with global partners.
3. Draft CDA's, term sheets and license supply agreements in coordination with local and partner's legal team.
4. carrying out extensive data management to keep track on the products requirement across market.
5. Framing business case for in-licensing deals with overall financial evaluation and negotiating products pricing and quantities with partners to maximize value for the organization.