Manager - TA (Non-Tech) at Embibe.com
Views:392 Applications:102 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Embibe - Lead - Social Media (7-9 yrs)
SOCIAL MEDIA - LEAD
ABOUT THE JOB :
As our Social Media Head, you will have to help us - Setup, Handle and Scale our Social Media Channels including Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram, Snapchat etc. Our digital experience is unscathed (we bet you). If you are a Social Media Junky who has got a knack for creating engaging content and holding the interest of your audiences, this is your chance to rewrite history!
We are revolutionising education with the power of AI, but some things will always need more human attention. Especially when it's about getting social. That's where you come in.
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH :
A team of crazy heads (literally), that live, breathe and sleep all things social. You will lead a team of content creators that generate creative magic at the drop of a hat. Co-create and collaborate with our media team. And by media we mean both, the lead generating specialists and the multi-media geniuses that can and will turn every idea you have into a visual masterpiece.
WHAT YOU WILL DO :
In a nutshell, you will be responsible for planning, implementing, managing, and monitoring our Social Media strategy in order to increase brand awareness, improve marketing efforts and increase sales.
You will have the following key responsibilities:
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
- Define the most important social media KPIs
- Manage all content that goes up on our social media channels
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Work closely with Marketing and Sales teams
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING TO THE TABLE :
- Get an up-for-everything attitude!
- Be eager to learn. Eager to grow.
- Team player or Lone Wolf (We- re okay with either, but you've got to be a team player)
- Be an Excellent Task Master. The kind that prefers a carrot and if necessary, a stick.
- Always be on time, just in time or before time
- Capture the essence of the brand in everything you do
- And of course the always, always expected - Think out of the box!
WHAT YOU'VE GOTTA HAVE :
- A minimum of 7-9 years of experience in a similar role
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- A solid understanding of business and online sales
- If you've kicked it with a digital agency before, then that's even better
- Got what it takes to bring change to the world of education? Then apply for the JOB Role here and don't forget to attach your portfolio.
ABOUT EMBIBE :
Welcome to the future of education!
- At Embibe, we have just one mission - to truly personalise education. Because every child deserves it, this has led us to embark on this noblest of journeys to deliver life and learning outcomes for every student!
- Rooted in consumer behaviour, we are leveraging AI and Talent Acquisition to provide personalized achievement journeys for every student.
- We are a tribe of intellectually fierce people from diverse backgrounds, focusing on building cutting edge products that empower everyone in the education ecosystem - students, teachers, educational institutes and parents. We enable a deeper understanding of student behaviour, their strengths and weaknesses through analysis at a granular level. It is this shared vision of democratising and personalising education that unites us all.
- In 2018, Reliance Jio partnered with Embibe to propel our collective vision of democratising education and impacting a billion lives. The Jio-Embibe Partnership has brought unrivalled acceleration to delivering learning outcomes to every corner of India via low-cost devices and high-speed Jio Internet connectivity.
- If you, too, want to see a future where every student achieves their full potential and want to play a part in changing the face of education, then let's talk!