Manager - TA (Non-Tech) at Embibe.com
Views:387 Applications:93 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Embibe - Growth Hack/CRO Lead (8-10 yrs)
JD - Growth Hack / CRO Lead
Welcome to the future of education!
At Embibe, we have just one mission - to truly personalize education. Because every child deserves it. This has led us to embark on this noblest of journeys to deliver life and learning outcomes for every student! Rooted in consumer behavior, we are leveraging AI and Data Science to deliver personalized achievement journeys for every student.
We are a tribe of intellectually fierce people from diverse backgrounds, focusing on building cutting-edge products that empower everyone in the education ecosystem - students, teachers, educational institutes and parents. We enable a deeper understanding of student behavior, their strengths and weaknesses through analysis at a granular level. It is this shared vision of democratizing and personalizing education that unites us all.
In 2018, Reliance Jio partnered with Embibe to propel our collective vision of democratizing education and impacting a billion lives. The Jio-Embibe Partnership has brought unrivaled acceleration to delivering learning outcomes to every corner of India via low-cost devices and high-speed Jio Internet connectivity.
If you too want to see a future where every student achieves their full potential and want to play a part in changing the face of education, then let's talk!
THE JOB :
Embibe has built an exciting AI-powered edtech platform, purpose-built to impact learning outcomes for all that use it. The job would entail building a forensic dashboard view of all user journeys and access patterns, using GA360 and Data Studio, and identifying opportunities to optimise the experience for critical conversion, engagement and retention metrics.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
Your responsibilities will include:
- Lead our cross-functional Growth Hack shifts at Embibe designed to provide real-time insights with a view to create a best-in-class experience for our users
- Manage key conversion points in the marketing funnel. Increase marketing conversion funnel efficiency
- Manage and optimize landing pages, website calls-to-action (CTAs), and lead-generating forms
- A/B test and continually measure the performance of CTAs across key points of traffic to lead conversion as well as engagement within the product
- Collaborate with teams responsible for user acquisition, customer service and product development in order to optimize each conversion path
- Produce insight reports
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING TO THE TABLE :
- Min. 8 years of relevant product & marketing growth hack experience.
- Proficient with web analytics tools, A/B testing, inbound marketing and product optimisation tactics
- Proficient using smart CTAs and smart form features to optimize for lifecycle stage and progressively profile our leads
- Good time-management skills
- Ability to multitask. Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams and leads
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver