HR at Emami Group
Views:2318 Applications:744 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Emami Group - Senior General Manager - Marketing - International Business (15-18 yrs)
Senior General Manager - Marketing ( International Business)
ROLE OBJECTIVE :
As Sr. GM-Marketing for IMD of Emami Ltd, the incumbent:
- Assumes for group of brand responsibility for monitoring all marketing & and branding activities for all brands globally for Emami Ltd while maintaining brand focus internally & externally.
- Develops the marketing & brand management strategy of Emami Ltd to support top line & bottom line growth & foray into new segments and innovative products.
- Directs the evaluation of Emami's brand portfolio including brand definition & proposition, advertising concept, pricing, packaging, place and promotion for each category & brand.
- Assumes overall responsibility for Brand Activation.
- Ensures co-ordination with sales department to implement & monitor all marketing initiatives.
- Ensures effective media evaluation & planning attain maximum ROI by coordinating with key media providers.
- Scans the International business environment to explore options for revenue generation from new and existing consumers.
- Drives the formulation of marketing strategy of Emami Ltd encompassing all brands.
- Understands the strategic business requirement of the organization based on the organisation growth focus and strategy.
- Strategises on new product development & reaching to new segments by continuously scanning the business environment for untapped consumer bases based on market intelligence.
- Leads and finalizes brand plans & growth avenues and their strategic fit with corporate plan.
- Assumes overall responsibility in formulation of Brand vision, brand architecture & plan for brand extension.
- Guides brand & category managers to develop these strategies into detailed marketing plans and executions.
- Supports all international clusters towards ensuring meeting the dynamic consumer needs across all international markets.
- Ensures individual brand focus is maintained through all possible media options and co-ordinates with Corporate communication to ensure alignment of branding strategy of Emami Ltd and individual brands.
- Ensures that the brand identity is leveraged by aligning the brand strategy with the brand identity.
- Takes overall responsibility for Product Conceptualization, positioning & New product development in co-ordination with R&D.
- Monitors Brand health, product performance segment wise and aligns actions to Marketing strategy.
- Co-ordinates with Market research agencies to get feedback on existing products and on their availability & brand equity.
- Co-ordinates with media agencies for effective media planning & evaluation to ensure optimal ROI on all media investments.
- Gathers relevant data continuously on pricing patterns to aid pricing decisions of all brands.
- Regularly collects and analyses competitor information through market intelligence and other sources working closely with international clusters.
- Scans the international business environment via international clusters on a continuous basis to identify, analyse and capture market trends and demands and provides developmental feedback for capability building targeted at catering to the market's present and future requirement.
- Develops international market entry strategy for previously untapped geographies based on market intelligence.
- Evaluates marketing consultants employed on their deliverable and ensures desired results are achieved.
- Develops standardized Systems and Processes to enhance performance and remove redundancies.
- Develops Annual Plans & Budgeting for the brand and monitors the expenditure.
- Ensures Optimal pricing of products so that the top-line & bottom-line objectives of the brand group are strictly met.
- Strives to increase return on expenditure on advertisement & brand endorsement.
- Ensure timely PMS implementation adhering to specified procedures.
- Interacts with all employees on a regular basis to understand their key concerns and ensures development of systems and policies that are enabling in nature.
- Ensures that the marketing team is adequately trained in both functional and behavioural aspects on a regular basis.
- Takes responsibility for people development initiatives and building up of in-house capabilities aimed at succession planning for all key positions reporting to the position.
- Provides the necessary leadership and guidance to key employees and top performers through mentoring and identification of best practices to enhance performance excellence
Key Internal Interfaces :
Brand Director: For all major strategic and policy level decisions.
CEO International Business : For all major strategic and policy level decisions. Position reports to CEO International Business
Head R&D: For new product development
Head Clusters: As key interface for the Head Office to support the clusters in CIS, MENAP and SAARC / SEA market clusters
Key External Interfaces:
- Market Research Agencies: For market feedback on Emami products as well as competitors- products and strategies
- Marketing & Branding Consultants: For developing Marketing and branding initiatives
Advertisement & Media Agencies: For all advertisement, endorsement and media related issues
JOB REQUIREMENTS :
- Exposure to a global job
- Marketing Strategy
- Consumer Behavior
- Planning & organizing
- Analytical ability
Qualification & Experience :
MBA with specialization in Marketing from a reputed business school Experience 15-18 years of which 3-5 years in marketing leadership roles in International Business with Marketing exposure in EMEA and South East Asia.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.