HR Manager at Emami Group
Views:1483 Applications:454 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Emami Group - Senior Brand Manager - International Marketing Division (5-10 yrs)
ROLE OBJECTIVE :Role out innovations & campaigns effectively and on time.
- As project leaders leads all innovation projects his or her brand/s as per the laid down process.
- Coordinates with clusters, R&D, domestic marketing team, packaging unit, graphics team to ensure proper processes are followed and tasks are carried out as per agreed timeline.
- Keep line managers updated on progress of projects and flags risks well in advance to help prepare mitigation plan. Campaigns:
- Coordinate with domestic marketing team and clusters to adopt domestic ad campaign for IMD clusters.
Business Performance Monitoring - Monitors business
- Guides brand & category managers to develop these strategies into detailed marketing plans and executions.
- Supports all international clusters towards ensuring meeting the dynamic consumer needs across all international markets.
- Ensures individual brand focus is maintained through all possible media options and co-ordinates with Corporate communication to ensure alignment of branding strategy of Emami Ltd and individual brands.
- Ensures that the brand identity is leveraged by aligning the brand strategy with the brand identity.
- Takes overall responsibility for Product Conceptualisation, positioning & New product development in co-ordination with R&D.
- Monitors Brand health, product performance segment wise and aligns actions to Marketing strategy.
- Co-ordinates with Market research agencies to get feedback on existing products and on their availability & brand equity.
- Co-ordinates with media agencies for effective media planning & evaluation to ensure optimal ROI on all media investments.
- Gathers relevant data continuously on pricing patterns to aid pricing decisions of all brands.
- Regularly collects and analyses competitor information through market intelligence and other sources working closely with international clusters.
- Scans the international business environment via international clusters on a continuous basis to identify, analyse and capture market trends and demands and provides developmental feedback for capability building targeted at catering to the market's present and future requirement.
- Develops international market entry strategy for previously untapped geographies based on market intelligence.
- Evaluates marketing consultants employed on their deliverables and ensures desired results are achieved.
- Develops standardised Systems and Processes to enhance performance and remove redundancies.
- Develops Annual Plans & Budgeting for the brand and monitors the expenditure.
- Ensures Optimal pricing of products so that the top-line & bottom-line objectives of the brand group are strictly met.
- Strives to increase return on expenditure on advertisement & brand endorsement.
- Ensure timely PMS implementation adhering to specified procedures.
- Interacts with all employees on a regular basis to understand their key concerns and ensures development of systems and policies that are enabling in nature.
- Ensures that the marketing team is adequately trained in both functional and behavioural aspects on a regular basis.
- Takes responsibility for people development initiatives and building up of in-house capabilities aimed at succession planning for all key positions reporting to the position.
- Provides the necessary leadership and guidance to key employees and top performers through mentoring and identification of best practices to enhance performance excellence