HR at Emami Group
Views:331 Applications:101 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Emami Group - Platform Manager - Content - LivAyur (10-15 yrs)
Job Description :
- Develop a content strategy based on a company's business objectives and a customer's or end user's needs working with creative teams across copy, graphics and video and external agencies, product marketing teams, digital teams, product teams and other cross functional teams
- Crafting and maintaining content calendars, content assets, and content development plans relevant for achieving monthly/ quarterly/ annual business and customer KPIs.
- Collaborate with production teams and agencies to build high-volume of timely, highly-credible content to drive brand affinity, engagement, conversion, thought leadership, and action within target segments
- Translate content strategy to lay down quantifiable goals on business metrics on acquisition, traffic, engagement, retention, conversion etc and lead after aligning goals with digital teams, analytics teams, marketing insights team, UX teams.
- Partner closely with Digital Marketing teams to create content for social media channels, websites, SEO/SEM
- Understanding & back linking consumer content consumption trends
- Preparing and reviewing onsite copy, content, guest posts, features and product descriptions, blog posts as required for driving brand visibility, communication, maintaining Brand, and company image.
- Identifying new trends in Digital Media, evaluating new technologies and ensuring the brand is at the forefront of industry developments.
- Managing the content budgets and delivering the consumer engagement KPI- s
CONTENT BUILDING :
- Drives the content for various digital media campaigns to ensure the desired message is conveyed through the campaign.
- Interfaces with influencers/bloggers to create content for publishing as well as reviews external blogs and articles to be published for assigned brands in order to drive brand visibility and project desired brand image.
- Creates content /posts as well as shortlists and reviews the content written by agency/guest contributors to be uploaded on the website and ensures it's alignment with the media strategy.
- Tracks and analyses consumer content engagement and provides regular internal reports on the same.
- Defines and prepares the social media content calendar for the year to enable effective planning and tracks activity on a periodic basis
- Works on the content strategy in sync with the overall platform strategy
- Finalize the content buckets and ensures timely review and update of all content across platforms.
- Analyzes the periodic social media activity report to ensure there is the desired feedback and response.
- Build the KOL community & monitor the influencer activity and its response