HR Manager at Emami Group
Views:2048 Applications:302 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Emami Group - Marketing Manager - eCommerce Domain - Consumer Care Division (6-10 yrs)
Brand Planning and E-commerce Marketing
- Finalize the brand plans for the year/ quarter jointly with the brand teams.
- Plan & manage execution of monthly advertising and promotions calendar. Manage marketing budgets and ensure profitable ROI across all key Ecommerce portals
- Manage internal stakeholder communication with Emami brand teams on content, e-commerce spends, planning of visibility levers and creation of brand assets
- Partner with Brands, KAM's and Key Accounts for regular dive deep on root causes & address relevant opportunities/weakness through innovative marketing/ advertising initiatives
- Liaise with brand teams for design, development and GTM strategy for Combo- s/ Multi-packs
- Develop independent market view and consumer trends for identifying new product ideas. Work closely with the Brand and Innovations team for the launch of the new products.
- Closely monitor competitive activities, positioning, brand health, and brand share. Track competitive SKU's for promotions, offers.
Agency and Digital Assets
- Manage Digital and creative agencies, collaborate closely as strategic partners
- Analyze campaign effectiveness for CPM, CPC initiatives; ROI on key metrics at a brand and account level - identify the right keywords, increase conversions, identify the right target ASINs etc.
- Own product listing, catalogue photoshoot & content creation. Maintaining consistency in brand image, positioning, and communication across all customer touch-points, assets, campaigns, etc.
- Build a strong brand connect with the target audience through campaigns, events, and partnerships in alliance with Digital Agency and Ecommerce Platforms.
- Work closely with internal Digital Media team to Strategize, plan & execute integrated Digital marketing campaigns for Customer acquisition.
- Defining user journey & experience for understand consumer behavior and brand connect
- Drive new customer acquisition with a strong understanding of brand and business goals. Increase Customer Lifetime Value through effective segmentation and targeted promotions
- Undertake all market research for obtaining feedback on various aspects of the brand growth objectives for the year.