HR at Emami Group
Views:1425 Applications:384 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Emami Group - Manager - Customer Marketing eCommerce (4-8 yrs)
MARKETING ANALYTICS AND INVESTMENT ROI :
- Manage execution of monthly advertising and promotions calendar. Track marketing budgets and ensure profitable ROI across all marketing investments in CPC, CPM, Co-op, others.
- Closely monitor competitive activities, positioning, brand health, and brand share. Track competitive SKU's for promotions, offers.
- Drive new customer acquisition with a strong understanding of brand and business goals. Increase Customer Lifetime Value through effective segmentation and targeted promotions
- Undertake all market research for obtaining feedback on various aspects of the brand growth objectives for the year. Strategize, plan & execute integrated marketing campaigns/ projects to engage customers effectively.
PERFORMANCE MARKETING AND AGENCY MANAGEMENT :
- Manage Digital and creative agencies, collaborate closely as strategic partners with a strict focus on agreed ROAS and other Audit metrics
- Build a strong brand connect with the target audience through campaigns, events, and partnerships in alliance with Digital Agency and Ecommerce Platforms.
- Partner with the team to dive deep on root causes & address relevant opportunities/weakness through innovative marketing/ advertising/ communication programs
NEW PRODUCT LAUNCH SUCCESS :
- Develop independent market view and consumer trends for identifying new product ideas.
- Lead the design, development and Go-to-Market strategy for New Products/ Combo- s/ Multi-packs
- Work closely with the Brand and Innovations team for the timely launch of the new products across targeted platforms
CONTENT AND LISTINGS MANAGEMENT :
- Maintaining consistency in brand image, positioning, and communication across all customer touch-points, brand assets, campaigns, etc.
- Prioritize marketing projects and ensure efficient execution with available resources
ENHANCE PATH TO PURCHASE VIA INTEGRATION WITH DIGITAL MEDIA :
- Defining user journey & experience for understand consumer behaviour and brand connect
- Work closely with Digital Media teams to plan integrated media campaigns for driving traffic to ecommerce portals
- Customer acquisition and cost reduction through effective campaign management across digital channels.