Emami - Assistant Manager - Digital Marketing (4-5 yrs)
1. Creating and executing customer re-activation & retention campaigns campaigns that improve engagement and reduce churn.
2. Using data analytics to generate insights in order to optimize campaigns and generate customer segments-based insights for use within business development and other CRM initiatives.
3. Re-active lapsed customers by launching engaging marketing campaigns
4. Launch and execute campaigns to drive sign ups on the platform
5. Generate monthly strategies for the growth of revenue from existing portfolio of customers
6. Ensuring the correctness of customer data and manage any data cleansing activities.
7. Continually testing and refining campaigns to gain insight and maximise usage and uptake.
8. Providing support on any requests or issues pertaining to CRM.
9. Previous experience of working on CRM tools like Moengage, Clevertap and webengage would be good to have
10. Strong proficiency in excel and data understanding
11. Hands on experience in Creating reporting dashboards and templates using Advanced excel
12. Experience publishing, managing workflow and maintaining content within an enterprise web experience management platform
13. Energetic self- starter with good interpersonal and collaborative teamwork skills.
14. Has a positive attitude and is self- directed, able to see and understand the big pictures while remaining focused on execution of day- to- day details. Digital and Email marketing data to enable an effective decision making
15. Track, compile, share and distribute key performance indicators / metrics