Talent Acquisition at Emami Agrotech
Views:9846 Applications:902 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Emami Agrotech - Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager - Supply Chain Planning (4-8 yrs)
Company : EMAMI AGROTECH LIMITED (website: www.emamiagrotech.in)
Vertical : Supply Chain
Function: Supply Chain Planning
Location : Corporate (Kolkata)
Reporting to : VP Supply Chain
Number of Openings : 2
Educational Qualification: BE/BTech+PGDBM
Required : Should have strong knowledge on usage of planning tools (SAP APO),softwares etc
The job role:
- The incumbent needs to handle service and inventory of more than 7000 cr+ business for edible oil,bakery(Specialty fats) and bio diesel. Should have handled more than 60-70 SKU's
- Manage 4 plants and co packers with a distribution network spaning of 35+ warehouses.
- He /She shall be responsible for driving E2E supply chain planning for edible oil, specialty fats & bio-diesel.
- Drive monthly S&OP process & conceptualizing Strategic road map for annual business planning.
- Responsible for implementing robust system & processes in order to support supply chain for the vertical.
- Spearheading the process of change, NPD, capacity planning, demand planning, production planning & distribution planning(cost saving through multi-modal) .
- Raw material and Packaging material procurement planning: Indent and monitoring procurement of Imported Edible Oil (Palm/Sunflower/Soya Oil). etc
- The incumbent also needs to review stock status
- Production scheduling and Dispatches, daily packing plan vs actual with Packing team
- Review daily Dispatch plan for next day as per norm by a specific time schedule
- Service call with Factories on Packing and Dispatch compliance
- Review with sales team Dispatch compliance,on stock availability and sales
- Mid-month S&OP from Supply planning perspective, RCCP plan to all plants
- Plan to procurement team for next 6 months
- S&OP preparation with capacity/RM/PM / PROMOS, ART WORK ISSUES
- Rake plan finalisation with Sales Team
- Final day wise plan as per supply plan ( s&op) with actual stock opening.
- Capacity check for next 6 months
- Budgeting exercise
- Supply plan as per optimised network
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.