Assistant Manager at Emaar
Views:1948 Applications:242 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Emaar - Assistant Manager - Human Resource - IIM/XLRI/TISS/SCMHRD (1-2 yrs)
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
This position is responsible for providing strategic support to Head of Talent Acquisition. He/She will be performing for following job responsibilities
- Candidate will be tasked with providing analytical support for Recruitment Function
- The incumbent will be custodian for various tracker for recruitment function and will help in improvising these trackers
- The incumbent will be responsible for highlighting any deviations or bottlenecks and suggest in corrective actions
- He / She will also be closely working with Head TA for leadership hiring across function
- The candidates will also be tasked with releasing timely dashboards and reports
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Postgraduate in HR from tier 1 B School. Additional brownie points for STEM graduates will be given
- 1-2 years of experience preferably in HR analytics will be preferred
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong strategic mind set and result orientation. An individual who thrives on success and is passionate about winning will be perfect for this job.
Emaar has a well-laid career framework for the Assistant / Deputy Manager HR position. At Emaar, no two career paths are the same. We provide the structure to ensure success and the flexibility to accommodate your needs. We offer formal training to support you and informal challenges to stretch you. No matter what path you choose to follow, Emaar will offer you unrivalled career-development opportunities.
Emaar is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.