EMA - Wind Energy Forecasting Analyst (4-10 yrs)
Job responsibilities -
1. Forecasting Energy (RE) for wind energy generators
2. Designing of weather models and evaluation of real time Wind to improve the forecasting accuracy using Big Data and AI.
3. Analysis of Wind Raw Data and use them in forecasting model
4. Analysis of the forecasted VS actual generation
5. Developing, Handling and training the 24X7 forecasting and scheduling operational team
6. Relationship management with SLDCs/RE generators/developers
7. Regulatory updates, orders/policy reviews with state and central policy changes associated with various government and private agencies in energy sector
8. Detailed analysis of geographical & site specific conditions along with Wind turbines data, Meteorological Mast data, PV system and inverter data before setting up forecasting/scheduling model
- Good Exposure to model development for Wind Energy Forecasting
- Deep knowledge of regulatory affairs
- Have hands on experience in Predictive Analytics.
We, EMA Solutions Pvt. Ltd (EMA), are a technology focused New Delhi based startup firm, recognized by GoI under the flagship - Startup India Scheme- (No: DPIIT34787), and is the first and only startup firm in India's Energy Analytics Space, aimed at offering new-age Analytical, Big-data, IT and Knowledge solutions to Power Markets.
Our team has a diverse and suitable collective experience of around 25 years in areas of Power Market Design, Power Trading & Advisory, Generation & Demand Forecasting using AI & Statistical Models, Portfolio Management of Discoms and Generators, Power Plant Management, SLDC Operations and Big Data Analytics & AI, with organisations like NTPC, IEX, Mercados EMI and Blue-Lotus and advised large power sector clients, in their previous & present employment, like CERC, BEE, UPPCL(5 Discoms), BSPHCL (2 Discoms), PTC, Teesta Urja Ltd., and Tetra Tech.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.