Talent Acquisition at Eli India
Views:1776 Applications:541 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:470
Eli India - Corporate Finance Controller - CA (8-15 yrs)
Corporate Controller will oversee accounting activities and ensure timely closing of the Company's monthly books and records in conjunction with the publishing of GGHIs financial statements. The individual needs to manage both the control aspects of the role, as well as creating financial reports, building budgets, and planning company's spending.
Corporate Controller will be responsible for the financial and regulatory compliance of the Company.
Work Location: Faridabad
Shift Timings: 1:00 pm to 10:00 pm IST
- Perform responsibilities in compliance with US GAAP & IFRS
- Oversee and manage month-end close process
- Work in multiple currencies and perform related conversions
- Oversee all company accounts
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Respond to all requests from parent company in timely manner
- Daily management of key finance operations including daily cash sheet, payable, AR management, etc.
- Prepare the budgets, KPIs & financial matrix for product lines and working closely with the senior management, product P&L leaders to control the variance
- Ensure all financial and accounting practices are in line with all statutory regulations, and complying with annual tax audit
- Reconcile invoices with sales recorded in CRM on monthly basis
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts and deferred revenue accounts
- Manage Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Examine all financial reports and data closely to check for discrepancies
- Help identify results, risks, and trends in the financial forecasts
- Financial analysis at product and department levels, to improve efficiency & profit margin
- Identify and suggest updates and improvements for accounting systems
- Ensure that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed, and reported
- Collaborate with internal and external auditing services to ensure proper compliance with all regulations
- Responsible for Business Combinations Accounting
- Review all financial plans and budgets regularly to look for cost reduction opportunities
- Supporting acquisition activities both at the due diligence and business integration levels
- Create systems to prevent errors in data collection and calculations
- Assist the VP of Finance in presenting reports to senior executives
- Additional controller duties as necessary
- Qualified Chartered Accountant
- At least 8 to 15 years of post-qualification finance and accounting experience
- Expertise with US GAAP, Indian GAAP, IFRS and working with US CFOs, US Auditors, Tax Consultants etc
- Managed a team of 30-50 employees
- Experience in multiple ERP systems
- Experience with ERP implementation
- Ensures strong internal controls for financial reporting
- Experience in working with companies with a global presence.
- Strong in relationship building, problem solving, and timely problem escalation.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Detail oriented but able to quickly grasp the big picture
- Committed to self-development
- Must demonstrate personal accountability in ensuring all tasks and activities are carried out timely
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.