HR at Electrosteel Steels Limited
Views:376 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Electrosteel Castings Limited - AGM - Operations - Mini Blast Furnace (16-20 yrs)
Mini Blast Furnace - AGM
Experience : 16 - 20 Years
- BE Metallurgy Degree is Mandatory Or Diploma in Metallurgy with BE in Mechanical Fulltime will be considered
Handled Blast furnace (cast-house & PCM) operations & coordinate routine maintenance activities of Stoves, Shell water cooling & Cast House Runner.
- Ensured RM stock availability, maintain equipment history & analyse break downs for smooth Furnace operations.
- Prepare daily Production / Quality report and Daily Performance Report to be shared with HOD.
- Close coordination with customer departments
- To deliver business solution that involves data acquisition, blueprint design, model building and to extract business-focused insights from structured and unstructured data using approaches ranging from statistical analysis & advance analytics and operation research methodologies to improve revenue, reduce costs, bring in business agility, improve customer experience across the value chain of iron making Business in collaboration with respective Business Teams.
- Continuous Monitoring of Iron making Blast furnace process and take measures to maintain desired quality hot metal.
- Constantly monitor deviation in raw material quality, evaluation of its impact on furnace performance and take corrective action.
- Close coordination with commercial division for quality control and dispatch of Iron ore.
- Implement SPC (Statistical Process Control) for the production of uniform quality product with minimum deviation, attend key customer complaints, analyse the cause of defect and prepare CAPA to avoid its future occurrence.
- Analysis of Per Ton cost of hot metal (Fuel Rate, Fe-Balancing, consumables, Slag rate) and Effective Optimization of different burden Mix in Blast furnace.
- Implementation in Operational SOPs.
- Maintain Blast Furnace Operations (450m3), auxiliary units, and Raw material & Consumables inventory management.
- Hot metal Demand estimation, process and quality analysis for customers and coordinate with cross functional team.
- Maintain optimum furnace parameters such as PCI, Oxygen enrichment & Slag rate.
- Ensure adherence of 5S & EHS norms to improve work productivity, minimize wastages & incidents for a conducive work environment.
- In depth knowledge of Sinter Plant.