Elara Capital - Senior Manager/AVP - Wealth Management (5-15 yrs)
Level : Senior Manager / AVP
CTC : No Brackets for right candidate
Location - Ahmedabad
Department: Wealth Division
WE ARE OPEN FOR EXPLORING CTC & DESIGNATION FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATE
1. Candidate will be custodian of client relations and management for the assigned client(s) and ensure highest level of client servicing.
2. Role will involve acquiring new clients and nurturing existing relationships. Understanding Client's investment objectives, risk profile and suitability of investment options.
3. Achieving assigned AUM and revenue targets.
4. Constantly updating clients on various market developments / investment options.
Key requirements :
1. Qualification: Post Graduates / Graduates with relevant experience. A degree in finance / MBA / CA will be an added advantage
2. Must have had prior experience in areas such as Wealth, Portfolio Management, Financial Planning, Investment advisory etc.
3. Familiarity and good understanding of investment products such as Mutual Funds, PMS, Bank & Corporate deposits, Government Securities, Corporate Bonds, Equities, Insurance and real estate etc.
4. Due weight will be given to existing strong client relationships