Elara Capital - Analyst - Investment Banking - ECM Business (2-5 yrs)
Designation - Investment Banking Analyst
Someone having Exposure of Equity Capital Market
Min 1 to 2 years of relevant experience
Job Description :
- This position provides tremendous opportunities for contribution and value addition by getting involved in end-to-end processes of the ECM business.
- Opportunity to work across ECM products IPOs, QIPs, OFS, Buy Backs, Right Issues etc.
- Position involves working closely with Head ECM / ECM Execution team on all aspects of the execution, including interaction with clients, cobankers, SEBI, Stock Exchanges, Law Firms etc.
- Understanding of the execution processes and ability & experience to execute ECM assignments.
- Involvement with clients and law firms in preparation of documentation, undertaking due diligence and managing the overall stage wise execution till listing stage.
- Good understanding of regulatory framework applicable to various ECM products.
- Analytical and financial modelling skills and would contributes to the development of pitch book and business development
Desired Candidate Profile :
1. An aptitude to undertake extensive research and data search and analyze
2. Understanding of Due diligence required for Equity Capital Market Transaction (i.e. IPO, QIP, Open Offer, FPO etc.)
3. Knowledge of SEBI ICD regulations, takeover code, listing law, delisting regulations.
4. Proficiency in making presentations and pitch books.
5. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
6. A Team player
7. Experience of 1 - 3 years
Qualifications 1. CS / MBA Finance /CA with good academic record.