eKincare - Chief of Staff - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI/XLRI (0-1 yrs)
About The role :
Working closely with the CEO on strategic initiatives, operational initiatives across the company
- Own the OKR Process Refine and monitor function level OKRs
- Support creating Product Line strategy and strategy reviews (Strategy) investment due diligence and investment modeling, competitor benchmarking and insight, customer insights 30%
- Post-launch analysis, new market-entry, market opportunity analysis, business model evolution, life cycle analysis, Synergy capture, business integration, stranded costs
- Accountable for Annual Operating Plan and integrate with overall Business Plan (IBP) gather forecasting and planning data, prepare/analyze forecasts, finalize presentations/report
- Identify key performance indicators (KPIs), develop methods to track business performance, establish the target performance levels, Integrate into reports, dashboard, and scorecards.
- Own Key meeting with CEO and the leadership meeting
- Act as an advisory to the CEO on critical Org Structure.
A successful candidate for this role requires:
- A Management Graduate from premier B school
- Strong financial modeling skills
- Strong Multitasking and executing the skill
Join the fastest growing health benefits platform in India. ekincare is a Series A funded startup, Operating in one of the few industries with tailwinds from COVID-19. We are at the intersection of health & insure-tech, targeting South East Asia's multi-billion-dollar corporate health benefits market. Trusted by Fortune 500 companies, ekincares patent-pending preventive, predictive, and personalized platform, helps employers administer their health benefits efficiently, reduce health care costs by 20% and increase employees engagement.
Recognized for our innovations by NASSCOM (10 most innovative start-ups), Aegis Graham Bell Awards (Most innovative enterprise app), and named as the best "Healthy Workplace Brand" in the IHW Summit.
We are proud of Creating a state of the art digitization AI, that unlocks a whole new world of healthcare data, that forms the core of our recommendation engine (click to know how)
For more details about us please visit www.ekincare.com
What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a talented team of bright people and to also enjoy:
5-day work week, leave policy covering various work time-off benefits including maternity and paternity leave benefits.
Premium Group medical Insurance for the employee and 3 dependents, personal accident insurance coverage, life insurance coverage.
Access to ekincare app with all the free access to the features like Annual Health checkup, Covid screening and test, online doctor consultation, Gym access, and many more.
ekincare is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity status.
Referral Request: If this is not for you, perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit. Please share this job link with. Thanks!