Senior HR Manager at Ekanek Networks
Views:316 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
EkAnek Networks - Senior Content Curator (4-10 yrs)
Senior Content Curator
- We are looking for candidates who possess the ability to think both creatively and analytically. Content Curator's duties will include producing and publishing content, formulating content strategies and managing a content team, among other tasks.
- The candidate should be comfortable finding creative ways of building an online presence, as well as using analytics in the formulation of a content strategy, that aid in fostering engagement online.
- You will be responsible for managing the entire life cycle of digital assets within the organization. Collaboration with multidisciplinary teams will be required too.
- You must have experience in online research and digital content curation, and must also be technologically savvy across multiple platforms.
- A passion and enthusiasm for beauty/fashion/lifestyle content and an ability to maintain focus and motivation throughout the completion of repetitive tasks are also needed to succeed in this position.
Role Responsibilities :
- Managing a content team
- Formulating a cross-platform content strategy.
- Brainstorm with team members to develop new ideas.
- Build a following on social media.
- Provide editorial, creative and technical support to team members.
- Track web analytics to ascertain content engagement levels.
- Manage content across all platforms, including email and social media.
Role Requirements :
- Bachelor's degree in communications, journalism, English or related field.
- Prior work experience with an e-commerce company dealing with personal care & beauty products
- Highly computer literate
- Proficiency with popular content management systems.
- Experience with social media management.
- Creativity and the ability to develop original content.
- Ability to develop content that provokes engagement.
- Strong leadership qualities.
Culture @ EkAnek Networks
We are building a team of tenacious and resilient people who are passionate about tech, beauty and eCommerce. Employees are encouraged to take direct ownership of opportunities and are closely mentored by senior leadership. The team is lean, works hard and solves tough problems. We select one person to join the team for every thirty who apply. Following are the tenets of our culture.
Performance. We have a clear measurement and support structure to deliver and measure impact. This gives clarity and ensures strong delivery is rewarded disproportionately.
Learning. We fit the role to each person. Roles are clear and stretch growth in areas identified in development chats.
Ownership. Every person in the team has space and the mandate to go further in their objectives and pick up other areas of interest.
Support. Our leadership is extremely accessible and open to mentorship. We are supportive of special circumstances as well as educational opportunities.
About EkAnek Networks :
EkAnek, as the name suggests, is one platform with many applications.
EkAnek Networks is a VC-funded startup that is building the rails of what we believe will be the next wave of eCommerce 2.0. We are tech-first, building rich buying experiences, working closely with influencers & brands and creating the necessary support infrastructure.
Our first product, FOXY, is an influencer-led commerce platform for beauty, grooming and personal care. Foxy is committed to bringing the best, latest and 100% genuine beauty products from across the world, as recommended by top influencers.
Founded in 2018, we are headquartered in New Delhi. We are a well-funded start-up backed by Sequoia Capital, Matrix Partners and Lightspeed Venture Partners. Our angels include Rajan Anandan, Anand Chandrasekaran, Kunal Shah, Neeraj Arora and Srini Gopalan.
Our co-founders come from diverse backgrounds, with successful track records in both, large global multinationals (McKinsey, Unilever, Airtel, Tata Group, Ibibo, PwC, Infosys, Zee) and the start-up space (OfBusiness, PayU, PayTM, POPxo, etc).About the role