Senior HR Manager at Ekanek Networks
Views:440 Applications:115 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:114
EkAnek Networks - Marketing Lead/Head (8-15 yrs)
About the role
- Lead, develop and deploy marketing strategies and take complete ownership of the marketing function. Be accountable for results and metrics related to business growth.
- Structure and guide team comprising of digital, performance and content.
- Develop brand architecture inclusive of defining brand vision, segmentation of product with respect to market opportunity, develop overall brand / PR strategy for the brand.
- Position offering competitively through consumer research. Identify opportunities to enhance brand equity and affinity. Identify compelling consumer insights for developing brand communication and maintain brand affinity through appropriate research activities.
- Manage media relations appropriately and build brand/s using other creative ideas.
- Train and develop team members to enhance their skill levels to take on independent decisions. - Researching and analysing market trends and competitors. Ensure communication across all channels are consistent and aligned.
- Measure and report performance of all p marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs). Identify trends and insights and optimize budget and performance based on the insights.
- Track, report and optimize key business metrics across different channels using industry and proprietary tools.
- Lead collaborations with stakeholders from other teams to achieve overall team objectives.
- PG in marketing with 8-15 years of PQE. Have experience in managing large scale marketing campaigns, in categories such as personal care/ FMCG/ retail/ lifestyle/ fashion and apparel company. Exposure to e-commerce led beauty and grooming business useful.
- Should be able to relate very well to the category of beauty and grooming at an individual level.
- Hands-on exposure of building and managing high-performing teams.
- Excellent appreciation of conversion funnel, product analytics, SEO and CLTV/CAC metrics.
- Superb creative judgement and an ability to execute quality at speed.
- Data-driven, analytical with an ability to work in a target-driven environment while keeping an eye on the bigger picture.
- Outstanding managerial skills to lead and motivate a team with optimum spend budgets and mission-critical responsibilities
- Highly proficient at MIS designing and implementation. Should have impeccable ethics and unquestionable integrity.
- Excellent visioning, leadership, communication and interpersonal skills, with a desire to always produce outstanding output.
- Ambitious and driven. A positive personal presence with energy and an entrepreneurial mindset.
Culture @ EkAnek Networks
We are building a team of tenacious and resilient people who are passionate about tech, beauty and eCommerce. Employees are encouraged to take direct ownership of opportunities and are closely mentored by senior leadership. The team is lean, works hard and solves tough problems. We select one person to join the team for every thirty who apply. Following are the tenets of our culture.
Performance. We have a clear measurement and support structure to deliver and measure impact. This gives clarity and ensures strong delivery is rewarded disproportionately.
Learning. We fit the role to each person. Roles are clear and stretch growth in areas identified in development chats.
Ownership. Every person in the team has space and the mandate to go further in their objectives and pick up other areas of interest.
Support. Our leadership is extremely accessible and open to mentorship. We are supportive of special circumstances as well as educational opportunities.
About EkAnek Networks
EkAnek, as the name suggests, is one platform with many applications.
EkAnek Networks is a VC-funded startup that is building the rails of what we believe will be the next wave of eCommerce 2.0. We are tech-first, building rich buying experiences, working closely with influencers & brands and creating the necessary support infrastructure.
Our first product, FOXY, is an influencer-led commerce platform for beauty, grooming and personal care. Foxy is committed to bringing the best, latest and 100% genuine beauty products from across the world, as recommended by top influencers.
Founded in 2018, we are headquartered in New Delhi. We are a well-funded start-up backed by Sequoia Capital, Matrix Partners and Lightspeed Venture Partners. Our angels include Rajan Anandan, Anand Chandrasekaran, Kunal Shah, Neeraj Arora and Srini Gopalan.
Our co-founders come from diverse backgrounds, with successful track records in both, large global multinationals (McKinsey, Unilever, Airtel, Tata Group, Ibibo, PwC, Infosys, Zee) and the start-up space (OfBusiness, PayU, PayTM, POPxo, etc).