Manager HR at eInfochips
Views:737 Applications:118 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:112
eInfochips - Senior Executive - HR Operations (3-6 yrs)
- We are looking for an HR Operations Executive profile to support all functions of our Human Resources department and provide support to our employees.
- HR Operations Executive- responsibilities include but not limited to implementing new company policies and maintaining internal HR systems.
- To be successful in this role, you should have a degree in Human Resources Management along with relevant work experience.
- Ultimately, you will help the Senior Manager to ensure HR initiatives are cost-effective, run smoothly and contribute to a healthy work environment.
- Monitor internal HR systems and databases
- Implement HR SOPs, policies, processes and guidelines
- Hands-on experience of employee on-boarding, orientation and exit process
- Create and present key HR metrics to the Leadership team
- Act as a consultant to managers and staff regarding policies and procedures
- Create / update employee status in SAP and communicate within SLAs
- Address employees- queries during the entire employee life-cycle
- Support in HR audits, comply with the Statutory norms and implementation
- 3 - 6 years of HR generalist experience.
- Proven work experience as an HR Operations Partner (Specialist)
- Good knowledge of labor law, Statutory Compliance
- Hands-on experience with Human Resources Information Systems
- Experience designing compensation and benefits packages
- Ability to develop clear and fair company policies, SOPs, etc.
- Excellent analytical and decision-making abilities
- Good communication and influential skills
- Advance skills in MS Excel, PPT and SAP