eGovernance Solution Specialist (9-11 yrs)
Role description :
As e-Governance solution specialist, you will be responsible for developing innovative solutions to solve business challenges and requirements of government domain clients.
- You are expected to have detailed understanding of government functions and its services to citizen, business or intra-government departments.
- Solutions may be developed proactively to address some common challenges or may be in response to RFP/RFIs from govt. clients.
- The solution strategy will be to improve on service delivery / business efficiency and service quality.
- Towards this you will require to meet clients, understand business need, or validate solution concept, present solutions to clients.
- You will also require to prepare solution write-up in proposals where you are involved in solution development or solution conceptualization.
- You will require to travel for such meetings to the extent of approx. 30% of month and sometimes that on short notice.
Candidate profile :
- Min. Qualification : BE/B.Tech./ MCA
- 10+ yes of experience
- Industry experience in Information Technology domain
- Should have significant exposure to Digital Solutions : Analytics, Mobility, IoT, ML, AI, Blockchain, GIS
- Understanding of latest IT infrastructure solutions e.g. Cloud, SDN will be plus for the role
- Should have consulting / Advisory / Solution consisting and design experience in govt. services area
- Should be willing to travel (approx. 30%), sometimes on sorry notice
- Should have significant experience in client facing roles
- Should be able to make client presentations on solutions
- Should be able work independently or with minimum guidance