Lead - Talent Acquisition at Egon Zehnder - Knowledge Center India
Views:2808 Applications:532 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:521
Egon Zehnder - Research Role - Healthcare Sector (6-14 yrs)
Senior Research Analyst- 5-8 years
Research Associate 9-14 years
Industry: Healthcare Practice Group
THE COMPANY :
Egon Zehnder is a leadership advisory firm aiming to transform people, organizations and the world through great leadership. We partner closely with public and private corporations, family-owned enterprises, and non-profit and government agencies to provide Board advisory services, CEO search and succession, executive search, executive assessment leadership development and organisational transformation.
The Egon Zehnder Knowledge Centre India (KCI) was established in January 2005. KCI in Gurgaon works in close collaboration with the global offices of Egon Zehnder.
RESEARCH AT EGON ZEHNDER KCI :
The Research Team is a group of experts aligned to a specific industry or functional practice and works with our global team to solve client mandates. The researchers provide insights from internal/ external databases, expert perspectives on industry trends and through their experiences.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Researcher will be working with colleagues in Global offices on assignments, assisting in generating client deliverable, providing insights on industry trends and develop specialist knowledge into sector trends
- Assist in knowledge management by building repository of knowledge on the sector/industry, creating organisational charts, managing people moves and sector movements
- Leading the development of marketing presentations for the practice group
- This is an individual contributor role
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERTISE :
- Professional experience in industry, consulting or research with deep knowledge of the Healthcare industry at large, its competitive landscape including the very latest trends.
- Experience of working on international engagements in a professional services environment with an understanding of the global market.
- A self-starter with learning agility, engaging remotely, thought partnering, critical thinking, eye for detail and conceptual thinking.
- Strong time management, managing deadlines, managing multiple projects; utilizes right resources and problem solving
- Clear and confident communication skills both in person and on the phone are essential
Contact: 0124- 4755905